All About Food
1. What do our bodies need to keep working?
2. Where did potatoes, tomatoes, onions, peppers and strawberries originally come from?
3. Taste is limited to only four sensations. What are they?
4. The amount of food you eat should match up with what?
5. All foods are made up of nutrients. Can you name them?
6. Where does milk come from and how is it made?
7. Is it food or water that you can survive without?
8. What was the diet of the Romans and what did they eat in the Middle Ages?
9. What food can you identify with India, South America and Spain?
10. What is pasta made of?
11. Which cereal is eaten widely around the world?
12. Do you know which foods are grouped together?
13. What are GMO's?Do you know what 'mad cow' disease is?
14. Try and draw a picture of Food's journey through your body.
Quiz questions devised from All About Food by Michele Mira Pons, illustrated by Marion Puech, translated from French by Jean Anderson, Gecko Press, (2010)
For a pdf version of this quiz please click below.
For answers to this quiz please go to the 'Answers' section.