Wordless Picture Books
This is a chance to tell your own stories by interpreting the pictures.
Where is the Cake ?
Thé Tjong- Khing
Abrams Young Readers
1. Who steals the cake from outside Mr and Mrs Dog's house?
2. Can you spot the Chameleon on each page?
3. Who is playing football and who is crying as Mr and Mrs Dog chase of the thieves?
4. Which mischievous creatures take Miss Cat's hat?
5. Who are busy painting?
6. Where is the little piglet and who rescues him?
7. How many items can you find that the monkeys have stolen?
8. Where does the cake end up and who rescues it?
9. What happens to the naughty thieves?
10. Why do the monkeys look so miserable?
For a pdf of this activity please click below.