Ulf Stark Quiz
1. What country does Ulf Stark come from and what language does he speak?
a: Holland d: Swedish
b: Denmark e: Dutch
c: Sweden f: Danish
2. Which of the following books are by Ulf Stark? (You can choose more than one answer.)
a: The Wave Runners
b: Can You Whistle, Johanna?
c: My Friend Percy's Magical Gym Shoes
3. In the 'Percy' books, what is the name of the main character who is writing about his friend Percy?
4. One of the following books is not from Sweden. Which one?
a: Pippi Longstocking
b: The Adventures of Pinocchio
c: The Wonderful Adventures of Nils
5. How do you say 'good morning' in Swedish?
a: Góðan Daginn
b: Buon Giorno
c: God Mórgon
6. Which famous store is Swedish?
7. Which famous music group comes from Sweden?
a: The Spice Girls
c: Take That
8. The capital of Sweden is…
9. Can you identify the Swedish flag?
a: b: c:
10. Can you spot the map of Sweden?
a: b: c:
To find books by Ulf Stark click on Browse Books.
For the Answers to this quiz go to the 'Answers' Section.
For a pdf of this quiz please click below.