Anna Mycek-Wodeki Quiz
1. What country does Anna Mycek-Wodecki come from and what language does she speak?
a: Hungary d: Afrikaans
b: Poland e: Hungarian
c: South Africa f: Polish
2. Anna Mycek-Wodecki has created the character 'Minutka'. What is she?
3. Minutka has a very special talent. Do you know what it is?
a: Minutka can run very fast
b: Minutka is bilingual. She can speak two
c: Minutka can do party tricks
4. Who are Minutka's friends? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Paisa c: Moomintroll
b: Peter Rabbit d: Coco
5. Minutka has lots of fun with her friends. What does she love doing? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Playing Sherlock Holmes
b: Take a drive in a car
c: Taking a ride on a bus
d: Dancing in the rain
e: Sleeping wrapped in toilet paper
f: Climbing trees
6. How do you say 'good morning' in Polish?
a: Bom Dia
c: Dzien Dobry
7. Which famous person is Polish?
a: John Paul II (previous Pope)
b: Napoleon Bonaparte
e: Ludwig van Beethoven
8. The capital of Poland is…
9. Can you identify The Polish flag?
a: b: c:
10. Can you spot the map of Poland?
a: b: c:
For the Answers to this quiz go to the 'Answers' Section.
For a pdf of this quiz please click below.
Minutka: The Bilingual Dog andMinutka: The Bilingual Dog and Friends by Anna Mycek-Wodecki are two bilingual books that are ideal to use for the exploration of language. As well as being available in Polish/English, there are also editions in Turkish, Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese. The drawing activity can be done with children using any of the above editions.