Timothée de Fombelle Quiz
1. What country does Timothée de Fombelle come from and what language does he speak?
a: France d: German
b: Russia e: French
c: Austria f: Russian
2. Which of the following books are by Timothée de Fombelle? (You can choose more than one answer)
a: Toby Alone
b: The Book of Time
c: Toby and the Secrets of the Tree
3. Where do the Lolness family live?
a: In a House b: In a Tree c: In a Boat
4. Which characters listed below are from Timothée de Fombelle's books (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Leo Blue c: Meggie
b: Elisha d: Joe Mitch
5. How tall is Toby Lolness?
a: One and a half millimetres
b: Eight centimetres
c: One metre
6. How do you say 'good morning' in French?
a: Sabaah al-khayr
c: Dobroye Utro
7. Which of the following do you associate with France? (You can choose more than one answer).
b: Eiffel Tower
c: Claude Monet
d: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
8. The capital of The France is…
a: Addis Ababa b: Paris c: Athens
9. Can you identify The French flag?
a: b: c:
10. Can you spot the map of France?
a: b: c:
To find books by Timothée de Fombelle click on our Browse Books.
For the Answers to this quiz go to the 'Answers' Section.
For a pdf of this quiz please click below.