Pablo Bernasconi Quiz
1. What country does Pablo Bernasconi come from and what language does he speak?
a: Columbia d: Spanish
b: Greece e: Portuguese
c: Argentina f: Greek
2. Which of the following books are by Pablo Bernasconi?
(You can choose more than one answer).
a: Captain Arsenio
b: Sheep With Boots
c: The Wizard, the Ugly and the Book of Shame
3. From looking at Pablo's books, which of the following do you think best describes his artistic style?
a. Pen and ink drawings
The Wizard The Ugly
a: Merlin d: Chancery
b: Dumbledore e: Blanik
c: Leitmeritz f: Argos
5. How do you say 'good morning' in Spanish?
a: jó Reggelt b: Buenos Días c: Dobro Jutro
6. Which famous sportsman is from Argentina?
a: Amir Khan
b: Usain Bolt
c: Diego Maradona
7. The capital of Argentina is…
c: Buenos Aires
8. Can you identify the Argentinian flag?
a: b: c:
9. Can you spot the map of Argentina?
a: b: c:
To find books by Pablo Bernasconi click on our Browse Books.
For the Answers to this quiz go to the 'Answers' Section
Please select the pdf you want and click below.
© Pablo Bernasconi, image from The Wizard, the Ugly and the Book of Shame