Jane Vejjajiva Quiz
1. What country does Jane Vejjajiva come from and what language does she speak?
a: Malaysia d: Vietnamese
b: Vietnam e: Thai
c: Thailand f: Malay
2. Which of the following books are by Jane Vejjajiva.
a: The Last Elf
b: The Happiness of Kati
3. Where does Kati live?
a: On the water
b: In the city
c: In the country
4. What does Kati get woken up by every morning?
a: A rooster crowing
b: The clatter of Grandma's spatula and pan
c: Noisy traffic
5. Where does Kati travel to on her journey? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: An appartment in the big city
b: Overseas to visit family
c: A bungalow by the sea
d: The country on a camping
6. How do you say 'good morning' in Thai?
b: Sawatdee Ka
c: Bore Da
7. Which of the following do you associate with Thailand? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Emerald Buddha
c: Floating Market
d: Lemon Grass
e: Madras Curry
8. The capital of Thailand is…
9. Can you identify The Thai flag?
a: b: c:
10. Can you spot the map of Thailand?
For the Answers to this quiz go to the 'Answers' Section.
For a pdf of this quiz please click below.
The Happinesss of Kati by Jane Vejjajiva is ideal for giving a fascinating insight into daily life in Thailand and of exploring its culture. It also tackles the sensitive subject of incurable illness.