Dick Bruna Quiz
1. What country does Dick Bruna come from and what language does he speak?
a: France d: German
b: Netherlands e: Chinese
c: USA f: Dutch
2. Which of the following books are by Dick Bruna? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Dear Grandma Bunny
b: Green Butterfly – A Superdog Adventure
c: Miffy the Artist
3. What is the popular character in Dick Bruna's books?
a: Donkey b: Rabbit c: Bird
4. Who are Miffy's friends? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Babar c: Geronimo Stilton
b: Poppy the Pig d: Aunt Alice
5. How old is Miffy?
a: 10 years old
b: 30 years old
c: 57 years old
6. How do you say 'good morning' in Dutch?
c: Boker Tov
7. Which of the following do you associate with The Netherlands? (You can choose more than one answer).
a: Windmills b: Vatican St Peter's
c: Chillies d: Daffodils
e: Tulips f: Clogs
8. The capital of The Netherlands is…
a: Oslo b: Amsterdam c: New Delhi
9. Can you identify The Netherlands flag?
a: b: c:
10. Can you spot the map of The Netherlands?
a: b: c:
To find books by Dick Bruna click on our Browse Books.
For answers to this quiz please go to the 'Answers' section.
For a pdf version of this quiz please click below.