Cornelia Funke Quiz
1. What European country does Cornelia Funke come from and what language does she speak?
a: Slovenia d: Italian
b: Germany e: Slovenian
c: Italy f: German
2. Which of the following books are by Cornelia Funke? (You can choose more than one answer)
a: Dragon Rider
b: The Little Vampire
c: Ghost Hunters and the Bloodthirsty Baroness
3. Which of the following books by Cornelia Funke'shave been made into films? (You can choose more than one answer)
a: Ingrain the Brave
c: TheThief Lord
4. Which titles listed below are part of the 'Inkworld' Trilogy? (You can choose more than one answer)
a: The Princess Knight
c: The Wildest Brother
5. One of the following books is not from Germany. Which one?
a: The Book of Everything
c: The Flowing Queen
b: The Story of the Little Mole Who Knew it was None
of his Business
6. How do you say 'good morning' in German?
a: Jo Sun
b: Guten Morgen
c: God Morgen
7. Which famous sportsman is German?
a: Christiano Ronaldo
b: Michael Schumacher
c: Andy Murray
8. The capital of Germany is…
9. Can you identify the German flag?
10. Can you spot the map of Germany?
a: b: c:
To find books by Cornelia Funke click Browse Books.
For the Answers to this quiz go to the 'Answers' Section.
For a pdf of this quiz please click below.